Here at the Byronic Man, we’re all about safety. So, just in time to be prepared for Halloween, see how many of the movie monsters below you can identify! (We’re looking for characters, not actors or movie titles). Good luck, and no cheating! You know what they say about cheaters: “Winners never cheat, and cheaters get devoured by unholy terrors.”
Well? How’d you do?
- 10-11 = You may be a Slayer, or some other Vampire Hunter type.
- 8-9 = Excellent. You are well-equiped to at least warn your friends. Sure, you’ll ruin many a social event, and possibly bore them to death with your trivia knowledge, but when you’re inevitably attacked by terrible monster? They’ll thank you.
- 6-7 = Very good. You’re probably safe to go trick-or-treating. Probably.
- 4-5 = Not bad. You may want to just periodically scream, “MONSTER!!! BURN IIIITTT!” to be on the safe side.
- 2-3 = Jeez, I don’t know… What did they teach you where you grew up? Seems like the schools in your area may have misplaced priorities. Not preparing you for the real world.
- 0-1 = Oh man, you’re toast. Just go ahead and say, “What was that sound? I’ll just go check it out in the dark, alone, in my underwear” now and get it over with.
Check back tomorrow for the answers and how to handle yourself if you come across one of these on some dark night!