It’s been a while since we’ve had a good old-fashioned 20 Questions, so it seemed like time to jump back in. And who better than Emily over at Snotting Black? If you haven’t visited her site before, you’re missing out. But don’t take my word for it…
Hey, Emily! Let’s Play 20 Questions!
1. What quality do you most admire in others? Ironic facial hair.
2. What trait do you most dislike in yourself? The stabbing.
3. You’re suddenly made the absolute ruler of your country. What is the first change you make? Institute a national holiday devoted peanut butter.
4. With which Peanuts character do you most identify? The Christmas tree.
5. What 3 songs do you think you’ve listened to more than any others in your life? “Under Pressure” by Queen, “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen, “Perfect by Simple Plan… I had a very mildly angsty youth.
6. If you could relive one day – either keeping it the same, or changing something – what would you choose? The day of my birth. I’m a triplet and want to be first this time.
7. What is your biggest fear? I’ll have to cut my fingernails again.
8. If you could come back in your next life as anything, what would it be? A 23-year-old college graduate, trying to make it big in San Francisco
9. What would you like the title of your biography to be? Emily Drevets: Genius Beloved by All
10. What movie or book has had the biggest impact on you? The Lord of the Rings and Gladiator. Apparently I have the tastes of a middle school boy.
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging/primary art form? Getting to google search things like “panting” and “crying children.”
12. Least favorite thing about blogging/primary art form? Sometimes people aren’t grateful for all I do for them.
13. Which superpower would you choose if you could: the ability to fly, or to turn invisible at will? I would choose the ability to fly provided I could also breathe underwater.
14. What is your idea of perfect happiness? An endless square dance.
15. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins are you most guilty? Stabbing.
16. What public figure (past or present) are you just sure you’d be friends with, if you ever met? Alexander Hamilton, because we both hate Aaron Burr.
17. What public figure would you really like to sit down and give a good talking-to, to explain why they’re wrong, wrong, wrong. Chuck. E. Cheese.
18. If you could spend a year in any time and place, when and where would you choose? Turn of the century Billings, Montana. I’ve always felt I would make a good bar wench.
19. If you could “steal” the creation of any book, album or movie – to just suddenly be the creator of it, what would you choose and why? 30 Rock, because that would make me Tina Fey and a goddess.
20. What would you most like people to say about you after you’re gone? “I think she owed me money.”