Resolutions For 2013
1. Eat entire sandwich, get “I finished the Heart-Buster” shirt and face of Wall Of Fame.
2. Finish “Resolutions For 2012” (note to self – probably exclude #3: Finish “Resolutions For 2011”)
3. Learn in-laws’ names.
4. Read every blog on the Internet and leave thoughtful comments daily.
5. Learn to slow down and live in the moment.
6. Do more of everything and do it all better. A lot better.
7. Take in car for maintenance, or at least buy new black tape to cover the Check Engine light.
8. Quit smoking (note to self: will need to start smoking)
9. Be ninth caller, win concert tickets.
10. Been to paradise (Resolutions For 2007, # 4), but never been to me.
11. Figure out what these Eye Pods are that everyone’s been talking about.
12. Stop falling for every goofball apocalypse prediction that comes along.
13. Stop paying ridiculous rental interest rates and finally buy own toothbrush.